Saturday, January 15, 2011

On board..for a must have for fall


By Melanie



www.californiastyleonline.com

I've always been a fan of leggings so I naturally am excited to jump on the trend train for jeggings! I wanted them last year but never got around to buying some. Even though the jegging trend has been around, I still want them! They are a staple for fall fashion.

www.gap.com

I finally bought a pair from Gap. They fit great and at a pretty good price point ($75) too.


www.deminology.com

I love jeggings more than jeans because they look like jeans but are much more comfortable. I love jeggings more than leggings because you can pair them with shorter tops (more coverage with the pockets and zipper).


What do you think? Are you on board for jeggings?

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I would rather just have skinnyjeans, but I do think the material they are made out of is nice, and they are handy. They are very popular though, because I went shopping on Thursday and they were in EVERY store I went to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jeggings.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and went back pretty far!! I LOVE it!!! great style! Cant wait to follow

    http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin